Patrick Cain – Resource Management- A Skill You Need to Understand to be Successful
Episode 38 of A Well-Designed Business®
Today on the show I’m excited to have Patrick Cain! He is a custom furniture designer based out of Los Angeles. He specializes in furniture made from wood, metal and concrete. The designs are gorgeous! He is going to share with us a little about the pieces and how he got his business started.
- What two objectives does Patrick try to put into his furniture?
- What is the definition of recycle?
- How does he use recycling in his furniture?
- Where does he get the wood for his pieces?
- When did he start his furniture designing?
- What about “the numbers”?
- How to get free market research
- When you are learning about something just go with professionals!
- How to decide what to put in inventory
- “Don’t skimp on photography!”