Lesley Myrick – Strategies I Used to Build My Business
Episode 37 of A Well-Designed Business®
Leslie Myrick is an interior stylist and has not only built her business from the ground up once but three times! She has been in Canada, California and now Texas! She has very specific ways how she has built her business in such a short amount of time that really stand out. She has a blog and YouTube videos and has really created a good body of work in a short amount of time. We are going to talk about how you can be doing business in the same place you have been for the last twenty years and approach it like you just moved there.
- How much preparation did it take to move to where she is now?
- What is on the checklist when starting out?
- What should you want to be remembered for?
- “Stand in your space”
- Should you pay to have help doing different parts of the business?
- What is the most important thing to do with a customer?
- What 13 things has Leslie learned?
- What kinds of systems does she use?
- Put your expectations up front!
http://www.mebydesigns.com – Get your business coach here!
The Big Leap– Gay, PhD Hendricks