Power Talk Friday: Craig Cody, CPA: The Biggest Mistakes Small Business Owners Make
Welcome to Power talk Friday! Today we’re talking taxes and we’re really happy to introduce you to our guest, Craig Cody. Craig is a certified tax coach, a certified public accountant, a business owner and he is also a former New York City police officer with seventeen years on the force! Pretty impressive, right! Listen in to find out more!
In addition to being a public accountant for the last fifteen years, Craig is also a certified tax coach to a select group of tax practitioners throughout the country. They undergo extensive training and education on various tax-planning techniques and strategies to become (or remain) certified. With this organization, Craig has co-authored an Amazon best-seller, Secrets of a Tax-free Life. On the show today, Craig discusses the services that he offers his clients, and how he saves them money, tax-wise. He also explains how to develop the right relationship with your accountant, and how to ensure that he’s the right fit for your business. Listen in today to hear Craig’s awesome advice!
- Craig and his organization have a really pro-active approach to taxation.
- Why good relationships between business owners and their accountants are really all about great communication.
- Some questions that designers who have recently started out in business should be asking their accountants.
- How proper communication with your accountant can significantly affect the amount of taxes that you will have to pay.
- How to know if an accountant will be the right fit for yourself and your business.
- Craig explains the way that he works with his clients.
- Knowing if your business is healthy enough to hire an employee.
- How Craig’s services help his clients make informed decisions.
- Craig’s kind of pro-activity.
- Some typical tax-mistakes that Craig comes across.
- Some awesome tax-rebates for home-office designers.
- Crazy tax-deductions for working kids!
- How Craig’s services differ from those of other accountants.
- Craig talks about his book, The Ten Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands.
To get your free copy of Craig’s book, The Ten Most Expensive Tax Mistakes That Cost Business Owners Thousands