Robin Baron – The President of ASID NY Metro Chapter Talks with us about PR and Brand Development
Robin Baron, interior designer and lifestyle expert creates homes that are uniquely fabulous , yet captures her clients’ individual personalities . She brings a striking sense of style to everything she does.
- Her motto “Confidence begins at home” helps her guide her style and design in creating a sense of happiness, fulfillment, and peace in her clients.
- She prides herself on her ability to capture her clients’ individual personalities in their homes.
- She is currently the President of American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) for New York Metro Chapter;
- Robin is affiliated with many industry organizations, including: Sustainable Furnishings Council (SFC), The International Furnishings and Design Association (IFDA), Interior Design Society (IDS), Women in the Home Industries Today (WithIt), International Interior Design Association (IIDA), Women President’s Organization (WPO) , The Beacon Group, Founding Member Board of the Devereux Glenholme School, Benefit Committee of the Promise Project
- Over the years, her clientele has grown to include many celebrities and top personalities.
- She feels that the best design work comes from the collaboration between her creative vision and the lifestyle and vision of her clients.
- She has been on TV and in the media, including HGTV
- She has also been featured in many print and online magazines including ElleDecor.com, Wall Street Journal, New York Magazine, New York Cottages & Gardens, Redbook magazine, among many others.
- She has spoken at events such as D&D Building, New York Design Center, NY School of Interior Design, Fashion Institute of Technology, Zoffany, Benjamin Moore, and many others.
- In her blog: “Simplifying Fabulous”, she shares her design and lifestyle tips and more.
- She has a multi-platform social media presence.
- She gives back by actively contributing to several charitable organizations.
- She is also the founder of an independent living program for high-functioning young adults on the autistic spectrum
- She finds inspiration around her and always says: “You never know where you’re going to find inspiration so always have an open eye and an open mind.”
- “Our goal is to create beautiful homes that empower our clients and reflect their lifestyles.” – Robin Baron
- Her services include: Space planning, floor plans, CAD drawings, Furniture, décor, finish selections, Custom furniture design, Window treatment design, Interior architectural design, Project management, Pre-construction consulting, bath & kitchen design, comprehensive interior design services, and selection of construction-related materials and surfaces including: mouldings, doors, flooring, hardware, plumbing selections, etc.
You can read the full show notes at http://www.windowworks-nj.com/robinbaron