300th Episode – Big Happenings!
A very warm welcome to the three hundredth episode of A Well-Designed Business today- and happy birthday to us! February the 15th was the second birthday of the podcast and we are having our birthday party tonight (21st February) at Lefroy Brooks in New York City. Today is a really big day for the podcast and there’s lots of awesome news too, so listen in now to find out more.
It really takes a lot of effort from many people to get this podcast aired each week and I’m truly grateful to everyone involved! I’m especially grateful to you, my designer friends, who show up and listen in to the show every single week! Listen in today as I share some news and express my heartfelt thanks to everyone who has played their part in making this show so successful!
- A special mention of thanks to everyone that works so hard to get this show ready and aired!
- Special thanks to our featured sponsors- Kravet Inc and MyDoma Studio.
- How we know that Kravet is truly in the business of helping you to run a better business.
- Why I really love MyDoma Studio so much!
- A shout out to all our other sponsors.
- Thanks to all the wonderful guests who have been on the show!
- A really HUGE thank you to you, my designer friend, who listens to this show every week- It’s because of you that I show up each week!.
- How my world has expanded tenfold because of my designer friends, who follow me, interact with me on Instagram and Facebook, and give me really valuable feedback.
- The changes that are happening with the show.
- Why we will be airing our shows just twice a week, as of next week.
- We will be adding more video content to the podcast as we go forward.
- How the Well-Designed Business Fan Club got started.
- The details about the first meeting of the fan club. You’re welcome to join!
- How you can really benefit from joining the fan club.
- About my book- The Making Of A Well-Designed Business. It’s finally out!
- The biggest lesson that’s in my whole book!
If are just hearing about this and you’d like to join us at our birthday party, there’s still time for you to get in, so go on over to Party.
To get our amazing newsletter every Wednesday, simply text 444 999 and enter the word designbiz.
The first meeting of the Well-Designed Business Fan Club will be on Friday 23rd February at noon (eastern time). To join, email Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org and put LuAnn Fan Club in the subject line.
My book, The Making Of A Well-Designed Business, is available in e-book form and in paperback. The paperback is $14.95 and the e-book is $7.99, but from 21st February until 28th February 2018 the e-book will only be $3.00- in honor of our 300th episode! Go to The Making Of A Well-Designed Business.