6 Collections of A Well-Designed Business Podcast To Jumpstart Your Business
If you are facing new challenges in your interior design business or are just starting out with the podcast, then you might be a bit overwhelmed by all the information the Well Designed Business Podcast has accumulated over the past two years. If you are in need of a jumping off point, then look no further than this episode! It’s a solo show today as I organize and highlight the episodes that have made a real impact on me and the audience. The show is nearing 300 episodes, and that means if you are just now joining the party that you have quite a bit of info to sift through. Luckily, I am giving you a jumping off point so that the party can begin right away.
I have gathered together the best of the best into 5 different categories. You’ll hear my recommendations for practical business advice, building up a pipeline, understanding your YOU and your ideal client, creative inspiration, and the quick starter designers that have inspired me. If you are listening to the podcast, you are the kind of person who will work hard and be successful in your design business. I am celebrating the success of the show by helping you on that road to success. Consider this episode the fast track!
If you are just now joining us, welcome! If you are a longtime listener, I sincerely hope you enjoy re-listening to these episodes. You are on the path to success just by showing up for your business today.
More in this episode:
- Hear my vision for the Well Designed Business Archives.
- For practical business advice, listen to episodes 2, 36, 45, 68, 180, 233*.
- Need help building your pipeline? Check out episodes 40, 245, 266
- To understand your YOU, your ideal client, head over to episodes 15, 256, 22, 26, 125.
- Several of you have listened to episode 192 multiple times! It’s so full of good info.
- Time to dig into episodes for creative inspiration! Try episodes 21, 18, 165, 169, 184.
- These designers really blew me out of the water. Here are your best places for Quick Starts episodes—167, 179, 211, 203.
- I want you at the podcast birthday party!
Your Business in Words