Andrew Suvalsky – What Are You Waiting For?
Andrew Suvalsky has been in the interior design business for 11 and a half years! He worked for icon designer Benjamin Noriega Ortiz for a time and then established his own business: Andrew Suvalsky Designs. Andrew has a very interesting story about how he got started in his business and some great tips for running your own business that he learned along the way.
Andrew shares with us:
- 10-year business mark was a turning point
- Bought two apartments and renovated them
- Worked from home for a time
- Sometimes you just need a nudge
- Listen to the “voice”!
- You have to take risks!
- In the new place the first three months were slow
- It took a year or so for everything to come true
- A business coach is a good idea
- Have knowledge on the different jobs in your business
- Be flexible