Rasheeda Gray: A Pipeline With Over 20 Interior Design Projects in Under 2 Years
Welcome to today’s show! Our guest for today is Rasheeda Gray, the Principal of Gray Space Interior Design, which is located in the Philadelphia Metro area. Gray Space is still a side hustle for Rasheeda at this point in time and yet in just under two years, she has already had more than twenty projects! You’re probably wondering how she has managed to do this, so today she shares three strategies that she has used, to land these twenty plus projects and also her thoughts on what it takes to succeed in the field of Interior Design. Listen in now, to get some really actionable tips from Rasheeda, to fill your pipeline.
Rasheeda holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and International Business, as well as a Master’s Degree and she currently works full time, in a corporate position. She also has a husband and two kids. Rasheeda brings her business skills to her Design Firm, so listen in, as she explains how she’s managed to achieve as much as she has, in such a short time.
- What led to Rasheeda starting Gray Space Interior Design, as her side hustle.
- Rasheeda is a strong believer in Vision Boards.
- How Rasheeda managed to obtain her first two projects.
- The way that Rasheeda made use of social media to get herself known, as an Interior Designer.
- The magic mix for Rasheeda’s success on social media.
- The secret to Rasheeda’s success on Instagram.
- Rasheeda’s way of growing her business intentionally to attain the kind of success that she has, in such a short time.
- Taking full advantage of any opportunity to speak at events as a great way to get yourself and your business known.
- What Rasheeda did to get to know five Realtors.
- All about Rasheeda’s Consultation Special for Cyber Monday.
- Using Loss Leaders to attract more business.
- How referrals and testimonials have helped Rasheeda to fill her pipeline.
- The way that Rasheeda leverages her reviews on Howz, to get more business.
- How Rasheeda found Cheryl and then selected her to be her mentor.
- How mentorship has contributed to Rasheeda’s success.
- Why it could be tricky to have a mentor from the same area as you.
- Why it’s important to be upfront with your clients about your working a full-time job.
- The questionnaire that Rasheeda has her prospective clients complete right in the beginning.
- Assessing the needs of your clients, then providing solutions for them.
- The logistics of running a Design firm, a full-time job and a family.
To take advantage of the special incentives that are being offered to you, as a listener of the podcast:
From My Doma Studio, go to: http://www.mydomastudio.com/awelldesignedbusiness
From our newest sponsor, Fresh Books, go to http://www.freshbooks.com/luann