Peter Fasano – An Exceptional Artist, A Humble Man
On the show today, we have Peter Fasano who sells hand-silk screen, hand painted fabrics and wall coverings!
Peter’s story is special because he discovered his business by accident. He had gotten out of the Army and started painting, and that’s where he discovered the potential for a successful business. Peter has done just that: made a super successful and environmentally friendly business, I might add!
Peter shares with us:
- Art gallery vs. fabric painting
- Location, location, location
- Fabric painter vs. fabric designer
- He works with his wife and has been for forever
- 1/3 of his studio is commissioned by other designers
- His most rewarding experience
- A new collection!
- His work is showcased in 15 states in the United States and in