Power Talk Friday – John Ruhlin: The Art & Science of Creating Powerful Relationships
Today we are in for an incredible treat. John Rhulin is the founder of the Ruhlin Group, a powerhouse company that helps high-end firms reach their audience, maintain customers, and gain referrals through Gift-Giving. John has roots as a salesman, but by seeking opportunity, reaching for excellence, and learning the huge value of gratitude, John has created a Group with high-end clients such as the Chicago Cubs and Electrolux.
With such huge clients, it might seem like a stretch to think that John has wisdom for you and your design business. Well, that simply isn’t true! The elegant principles of good gift-giving are universal, and they will help you win referrals and maintain clients. The secret is in the gift itself: personal, unexpected, and filled with authenticity. Today, you will learn what gifts to give, when to give, and how to keep your clients close at hand. It’s time to stretch those generosity muscles and make someone’s day. Winning clients and growing your business is really as easy as that!
- John shares his first selling experiences with Cutco that shaped his business acumen.
- Building a company around gratitude.
- Hear John’s incredible story about the Brooks Brothers.
- John has unparalleled employee relationships to change the way they do service.
- John’s advice to small business owners who are trying to gift their customers well.
- The best gift John has ever received.
- Re-defining the way that we treat our customers.
- Make referrals happen by taking care of the “inner circle.”
Follow the link for John’s gift to our listeners! 10 Gifts to Avoid Giving.
Pick up your copy of Giftology by John Ruhlin