Rio Hamilton – Media Expert and Author of the Wildly Popular Industry Blog, Mon Oncle
Episode 23 of A Well-Designed Business®
Rio Hamilton is a marketing and business development strategist who is based in Manhattan for interior design industry. He has had the privilege to work at NIEDERMAIER and be an apprentice to Judy Niedermaier as director of sales and marketing. He also has a wonderful blog. If you have not read it, you should!
Rio shares with us:
- Designed his own furniture
- Niedermaier was family owned until doors closed
- Share your knowledge
- The Holiday House
- How does his business work?
- Mon Oncle
- How did the blog come about?
- Unexpected things make things fun
- Bigger camera = serious