Fred Berns – How to Create a Killer Bio
Fred Berns is a Denver based coach for interior designers. He teaches interior designers how to be successful at copywriting and Bios. His motto is “Your most important sale is a personal sale.” You wouldn’t believe how many ways you can use your bio. Fred has some very in depth information and tips on how to beef up that bio, so that it really sells you.
Fred shares with us:
- Best way to promote yourself- most important sale is a personal sale
- What goes into a good bio?
- Is there an order the information should be placed?
- Don’t sell yourself short
- Your bio is worth more than just the “about me” section of your website