Kelli Ellis – Live and Learn by the Rock Star Principles
I have the original Rockstar interior designer on the show today, Kelli Ellis!
I know we all know Kelli as an interior designer because she has been published in national magazines. It’s likely that you have seen her on TLCs show Clean Sweep as the featured designer, HGTVs Take Over My Makeover and many more. In addition to being an accomplished interior designer, featured in many publications and on TV, she is a certified life coach and a design psychology coach.
She received her certification in interior design for the Interior Design Institute in California and she also holds a BA in Marketing from California State University of Fullerton, a law school education from Western State University and a Liberal Arts education for the University of London. On top of all of this, she is on the board of directors for Miracles for Kids lending her name and time to this passion project which is aiding the children in Orange County in need.
- What is the certified design psychology program that Kelli started?
- What are the three “F’s”?
- Why is knowing the psychology of color important?
- How long is the design psychology course?
- What is included in the course?
- What is a Mevo camera?
- What does she mean by “get rid of the extras”?
- How does Kelli find time to be an artist too?
- What are some ways to avoid killing the relationship between the designer and client?
Do I Look Skinny in this House?