Power Talk Friday – Jim Riviello – “Create the Extraordinary Life & Business You Desire”
It’s another episode of power talk Friday! I have Jim Riviello with me today! Jim is the founder of Leadership X University, LXU. He is a speaker, team development coach as well as the author of “There Must be a Better Way”. His latest book is called “Rivelations for Business Professionals”. Jim and his team provide business leadership and growth tools to help you accelerate yourself as an individual, a team leader, home owner and team development. He comes from his own experience and has been in our shoes. He shares his own personal stories and this one of the reasons I was attracted to Jim and his team.
- What is “be do have not have do be”?
- Where should you be looking first if you are not successful?
- When should you plan your work week?
- How should you or what are some ways to plan your work week?
- How can you use Monday to plan for the rest of the week?
- What is a power day and how often should you have them?
- What is the golden rule for having to reschedule a meeting?
- Why is it so important to just keep moving the “needle”?
- What is the importance of three steps?
- What does the phrase catch first mean?
- What kind of programs does Jim and his team offer?