Power Talk Friday – Kwame Christian- Negotiation For Entrepreneurs
On this power talk Friday I am happy to say that I have finally brought a lawyer to you! I have been thinking about it for a while and I have Kwame Christian with us today! Kwame is part of the American Negotiation Institute and a fellow podcaster. He is the host of negotiation of entrepreneurs and he is very passionate about teaching business professionals like us to negotiate and be more persuasive. I love negotiation almost as much as I love sales! Kwame has a lot of great advice and tips you don’t want to miss out on.
- What is Kwame’s definition of negotiation?
- Who do we negotiate with the most?
- What is a “date test” and why is it important?
- How can negotiation help be a better communicator?
- How can persuasion help you be a better business person?
- What are the three things you need to be a good negotiator?
- What is the difference between an open-ended and a close ended question?
- When should you find out someone’s push points?
- Where do you as a business person need to find confidence first?
- What is the first step for negotiation?
- How has society shaped women on how to get what they want?
- What is the art of concession?
- When and how should you say yes and no?
- Why should you say no?
- What is a no sandwich?