Get People in Your Corner with Paul J. Somerville
Today’s guest on the show is Paul Somerville!
Paul is the owner and creative director for Paul J Somerville Design in Hoboken, NJ. He has been designing for more than 30 years and I am delighted to share our conversation with you today. Paul is thoughtful and he has astute observations on the business of interior design.
He is going to share some very insightful ideas on how to run the business part of a designer’s business.
In this episode Paul will share with us:
- Verbal and written contract?
- Flat fee and hourly rates?
- When a goal is reached its usually easier for the client to pay
- Don’t nickel and dime your clients!
- Down time is a must
- Where he gets his inspiration
- His advice for new comers
- Design is thinking!
email – firstname.lastname@example.org