Forum Replies Created
I am in the Window Treatments industry, however my background is in sales and marketing, so I am a big Fan of processes and using technology to streamline.
I use Hubspot (the free version for now) to keep my CRM but am planning to start automating my marketing through Hubspot. Used it for my previous work as CMO and you can do really nice email automations, and workflows in it.
I use Asana for project management and keep my tasks updated, I like the timeline view. I heard about Monday as well and ClickUp, and I think I’ll look into those too.
I use Mailchimp for newsletters, but will eventually do it all in Hubspot. The thing with Hubspot is expensive.
I use Quickbooks for accounting and Canva for my social media posts and most of my branding needs.
What else are you using?
Thank you for all the flows and information you are sharing with us, it is SOO valuable. I am a chart flow person too and I feel like this is sparing me of a lot of work and thinking, because it’s a great starting point.
You mentioned in Session 3 that you have a paid Consult for Window Treatments. Would you mind sharing that with me? How much do you charge, what are the deliverables, what is the work flow for that one?
Here is my progress so far:
– Decided to have on website Paid Consultations
– I have a good idea of what my deliverables will be for a paid consultation. (your feedback would be appreciated, can I send you via email?)
– I have designed a questionnaire, but because I am traveling to Europe at this time, will implement it in Typeform once I get back
– I am still to decide how to treat the leads that come from platforms like Yelp, Thumbtack. If anybody has advice or can share how you respond and how you loop them into your process, that would be great to learn.
– I am still keeping the unpaid virtual consults, which end up in only sending an estimate based on rough measurements that they take. Next step is either paid consult or contract if they are ready (sometimes it happens like that in WT)
Thank you and please feel free everyone to share your experience with Window Treatments.
I would like to know if we can also have the slides that Sara is presenting every session.
thanks for taking your time
Can we please see Sara’s Questionnaire? Thank you