Week 1 Homework
Tagged: Deborah Rozell
11-03-2021 at 6:46 pm #22834deborah.rozellParticipant
Townhome New Build- this 2,842 sq. ft. three level elevator townhome has: three- four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, two car garage and next level accessibility. All rooms and showers have a zero-entry threshold and passageways are 36-48″ in width.
1. Flooring- a. hardwood and engineered hardwood to match on first floor, second floor and third floor- Color and Finish-
b. tile in all bathrooms and laundry room determined by each rooms selection
2. Style and Trim Package-
3. Hardware design-
4. Lighting Package-
5. Elevator Package-
6. Specialty features- living room stone and gas fireplace bump out, front bay window, optional second floor deck and third floor balcony, stairway window bump out and optional pet wash station.
7. Furniture layout
8. Appliance Package
9. Stairway Style, material and finish
10. All window treatment
The main living area is located on the second floor which includes the kitchen, dining room, bar area, living room and a powder room. Elevator access is on all three floors.
Kitchen Area- consists of a back wall of cabinetry and appliances and a center eating island with both counter height and table height seating. A full pantry is located on another wall.
Elevation drawings of cabinetry back wall and island both sides showing placement of all appliances- drawers, hardware, types and locations of outlets and switches, moldings,
Reflective ceiling plans show the placement of recessed and pendant lights.
Specify the following-
1. Cabinetry- back cabinetry and island-style? Finish? Components- two glass upper cabinets and 9″ toe kick
2. Backsplash- material, design layout and grout
3. Countertops- back cabinetry and island- material? Finish? Edge?
4. Sink, faucet, garbage disposal, pot filler
5. Appliances- Ref, ovens, microwave, wall oven, dishwasher
6. Pendant Lights over island
7. Under cabinet lighting
8. Toe Kick Lighting
9. Hardware- Number of each- size and finish
1. Elevation drawings showing buffet built-in and shelving above, location of all outlets and switches and type, window treatment
2. Floor Plan showing furniture layout
3. Ceiling plan showing light fixtures and chandelier
4. Art selections for walls
Living room Area-
1. Elevation drawings showing the fireplace bump out and surface material, gas fireplace insert, side cabinetry and floating shelf placement, outlet and switch location and placement of hardware.
2. Floor plans showing furniture layout, and floor outlets.
3. Ceiling plan showing the recessed lighting layout ( this can be in combination with the kitchen and the dining area since it is an open floor plan) along with switch locations.
Elevation drawings showing the cabinet, switches, outlets, location of ref. and shelves
1. Cabinetry- style- material and finish
2. Countertop- material, style and edge
3. sink- finish
5. Mini ref.
6. Floating shelves
1. Cabinetry- style and finish- hardware and location
2. Countertop with sink- material, finish and edge
5. Vanity Lighting
7. Wall tile- height and design
9. Toe Kick lighting
3. Gate tyle
4. Mechanical Style
1. Side wall step lighting- every other step
2. Style and Finish of Hand Rail and horizontal tubes posts
Floor plan showing all the furniture room layouts, pocket doors, furniture layouts. Ceiling plan showing all the recessed lighting locations, ceiling lighting, switches, outlets and their locations.
1. Flooring tile and grout
2. Cabinetry style, and finish along with location of hardware- drawings of cabinetry layout and design
4. 4 vanity lights
5. Countertop- with two sinks- material, finish and edge
6. Shower wall tile and grout
7. Elevation drawing of shower wall tile layout design, niche location.
8. Fixtures- shower, sink
10. Toe Kick lighting
1. Floor Plan- showing all furniture
2. Ceiling plan of cove ceiling with lighting and 2 hanging pendant lights- location of switches and outlets, central ceiling fixture
1. Floor tile and Grout
2. Cabinetry style, finish and location of hardware
6. Vanity Light Fixtures
7. Countertop material finish and edge
8. Shower tile and grout
9. Elevation drawing of tile layout in shower, niche size and location and location of shower fixtures
11. Shower fixtures
1. Cabinetry- style- finish- hardware
2. Washer and Dryer
1. Furniture Layout
2. Ceiling light Fixture – switches and outlets
Bedroom # 3
1. Furniture Layout
2. Ceiling Light Fixture- switches and outlets
3. Desk and floating shelving built-in design drawings
Exterior Front Entry
1. Light Fixtures
2. House Numbers
3. Mail box
4. Door Hardware
1. Floor plans of the first floor showing complete furniture layout, switch and outlet locations, security locations, recessed lighting
3. Kitchenette cabinet- style- finish hardware location drawings, upper cabinetry and backsplash
4. Kitchenette- countertop- material- finish-edge
5. Backsplash tile- design, material finish and grout
8. Mini ref.
First Floor Bathroom
1. Flooring and grout
2. Shower tile and niche location
3. Cabinetry- style- finish and hardware location
1. Interior overhead lighting and remote garage door opener
1. Wall tile
2. floor tile
3. Shower head and arm
4, Drawings showing the design of the pet shower and location of the fixtures
1. House Numbers
3. Security Lighting
4. Door Hardware
Side Door Entry
1. Exterior Lighting
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.