Lori Sawaya- Land of color, Camp Chroma
Welcome back! Today we have Lori Sawaya! Lori has been in the business of color for over 20 years. She has a background working with print, architecture paint, and color. Her experience and knowledge enable her to make complex color concepts easy for everyone to understand. Today we are going to talk about color, what you should keep in mind when picking a color and new tools you can use when it comes to color.
- What is her opinion about color?
- What is spectral data?
- What is colorimetry?
- What are the most common color mistakes?
- Why is light so important?
- Have any mistakes been made?
- Be professional as you can!
- What new tools can be used?
For the rest of the show notes and resources
please visit: http://windowworks-nj.com