Taylor Spellman: Re-play Episode & Designer Panelist at LuAnn Nigara Live 3/2019!
I have another fun show for you today! Taylor Spellman is with us today. Taylor is a New York-based interior designer and staging expert. She is also the host of Bravo’s new TV show “Yours Mine or Ours”. No matter what she is designing- whether it be a 10-million-dollar penthouse, the lobby of a high-rise or the showroom for a fashion client– her super down to earth personality combined with her bold style makes her a stand out in our interior design community. Taylor has the unique and unteachable talent using high end one of a kind pieces to an afternoon spent at the Goodwill. Today you will learn how she came from humble beginnings and now has a million dollar clientele in New York City.
- Did Taylor go to school for interior design?
- What are some pros for an interior designer that was not classically trained in the interior design field?
- What do Taylor’s clients have in common?
- How did she decide she wanted to work with men for her niche?
- How long did she research her idea for her niche before launching the idea?
- What did Taylor go to school for?
- What were Taylor’s intentions for her career?
- What is Taylor’s competitive edge?
- Nothing just happens!
- How did she discover staging as another niche?
- How did she find events to attend in real estate and build relationships?
- Why is it a good idea to have a lawyer?
- What opportunities came about before “Yours Mine or Ours”?
- What is the show “Yours Mine or Ours” about?
- Is it all just about real estate when helping clients with their homes?
- How does she execute her design on the show?
- Where do her girls from her business fit in while Taylor is working on set?
- Is there any other advice she would give to her colleagues?
The rest of the show notes are in our resource center: Window Works